• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Help my client get repaid by Lighthouse Auctions

108 posts in this topic

it's a shame about todd, i met him and his wife about 3 years ago at the WonderCon and he seemed like a nice dude. looks like he turned out be just like a pathological liar. foreheadslap.gif but i believe in karma and he will get his due. 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

Yeah, but query whether anyone ever physically saw those storage units, or if they ever did exist, whether they still exist today. There's a tendency on these boards to accept things as fact if they've been stated enough times.

True enough...but if they didn't exist they should have never been brought up in defense of LH's integrity.

Jim

True.. I was actually referring to posts by Lighthouse himself. Granted, they were posted over 3 years ago and may be long gone...

http://boards.collectors-society.com/sho...true#Post104461

February 06, 2003

In all likelihood I would rent a 10x10 storage unit in your neck of the woods until I could move them at my leisure. I've got over 15,000 comics in each of five states right now, adding a sixth isn't that big a deal.

Again, just because LH said this doesn't make it true. In fact, it sounds like typical con man smoke and mirrors.

Again, just because LH said this doesn't make it true. In fact, it sounds like typical con man smoke and mirrors.

Exactly. I think he lied about having a brick & mortar store in Oregon too. That state just reeks a foul odor. Christo_pull_hair.gif

Exactly. I think he lied about having a brick & mortar store in Oregon too. That state just reeks a foul odor. Christo_pull_hair.gif

...and the Goth Chick was actually a 12 year old boy in drag,....obviously created to sexually entice people in with her (his?) brooding vampness to give the allure of a "brick-and-mortar" business",...the whole first two years of House on theses boards was an elaborate grift,...

Partially true BOC ( I guess this means you think I'm a sap eh?)... but I'm not the fine lad whom Brian is representing. I did however loan LH $700 just to help him out (which I received back in full eventually, but about 1 year beyond the agreed upon repayment date) if memory serves.

I did not invest in anything for the record. At the time, his wife was experienceing a similar medical problem my wife once had and we communicated an number of times discussing the situation, options, etc.

He seemed to be strapped for cash to acquire stock needed for placed orders and additional anticipated orders from his TPB King business. I felt for the guy and just tried to help him out.

I feel vey bad for the above-mentioned "fine lad" and what this situation is doing to him. I'm hopefull for a positive outcome.

My money's on BB13 as the lender. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif