• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Trades/HCs...cheap as can be and new! SOLD!!!

11 posts in this topic

I have to move these trades/HCs...they need a new home. They are all brand new, never read trades/HC. I have 4 that I am going to list, $10 each or all 4 for $35. Shipping can be as cheap as you want to go, I hate to pay over for shipping and I know you do also!

One of the trades tried to escape last week...it is just not a good situation in the comic room gossip.gif I'm not naming any names, but...Poison Elves gossip.gif

Poison Elves: The Mulhide Years Retail $34.95

$10

pe.jpg

(I might have a Frank Miller Complete Spider-Man HC still new...depending on what else is purchased from the above...)

But, yeah that is it for now!

I'll take them all!

takeit.gif

(I might have a Frank Miller Complete Spider-Man HC still new...depending on what else is purchased from the above...)

I'll take them all!

takeit.gif

893applaud-thumb.gif PM sent!

I'll take them all!

takeit.gif

woohoo money for jon = money for pirate yay.gif