• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WIZARD!!!!

13 posts in this topic

Anyone ever order anything from their website?????? I did, or at least I THOUGHT I DID!!!!!

I ordered a combo deal of Mignola SS book and OA from him. It was a bit over priced (to be expected from them I guess) but I was willing to pay the price for it. I also paid for 2nd day air, cause it was offered and I said WTF!!! Well that was last Thursday that I placed the order and this morning I get this.... frustrated.gifChristo_pull_hair.gif

Dear Customer,

I am writing to inform you that we do not have this item in stock so the order will not be able to be filled. You will be credited back the full amount charged today.

customer service

WHAT THE 893censored-thumb.gif!!!! WHY DID IT TAKE THEM SO DAMN LONG TO GET BACK TO ME ON THIS!!!???????? I HAVE BEEN WAITING WITH MUCH ANTICIPATION FOR THIS SHIPMENT AND THEY TELL ME ITS NOT IN STOCK!!!!???? 893censored-thumb.gif893censored-thumb.gif893censored-thumb.gif

I wrote them back asking why it took so long to figure this little tid bit of information out...cant wait to see the reply!!! makepoint.gifsign-rantpost.gif

I ordered a book from them on 3 day mail and it took 3.5 weeks. That sucks about your order though. You would think they could just keep track of what they have.

Just like my 1st & last Mile High order. Popped the BINs on 6 slabbed copies of FF 211....then got an Email informing me that they didn't have any in stock.

I wanted to go down there & kick Chuck straight in the nuts for that complete waste of time. 893censored-thumb.gif

I wanted to go down there & kick Chuck straight in the nuts for that complete waste of time. 893censored-thumb.gif

Exactly what I feel like doing (except to whoever does the inventory for Pizzard)!!! And here I tooted their horn on their mag....never gonna buy that rag again! 893censored-thumb.gif

Just like my 1st & last Mile High order. Popped the BINs on 6 slabbed copies of FF 211....then got an Email informing me that they didn't have any in stock.

27_laughing.gif. That just gave me a great visual!

I cant believe this! Now I wake up and get this email:

***Do not reply to this e-mail. UPS and WIZARD ENTERTAINMENT INC. will not receive your reply.

This message was sent to you at the request of WIZARD ENTERTAINMENT INC. to notify you that the package information below has been transmitted to UPS. The package(s) may not have actually been placed with UPS for shipment. To verify when and if the shipment is tendered to UPS and its actual transit status, click on the tracking link below or contact WIZARD ENTERTAINMENT INC. directly.

I checked the link and there is indeed a package on the way. foreheadslap.gif I dont get it. There is no other info in the email, no appology either, so I dont know if they were just being 893censored-thumb.gif and screwed up when they told me they didnt have the product or they are sending me something else (which will be sent back)! makepoint.gif

Either way, this will be my last transaction with them sumo.gif

Maybe it will be even more awesome and you will get all the stuff you ordered and your money back. That has actually happened to me twice. (from different places though)

That would be...to good to be true 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

They didnt refund my bank account like they said they would, so I think thats out the window... makepoint.gif