• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ASM 100 Blackhawk Curator Captain America CGC

10 posts in this topic

I have 3 comics that skinny_white_boy had listed for me in his stores on ebay that I would like to discount and sell on the forum. The prices include shipping in Canada and the U.S. Please PM me if you are interested in purchasing any of these.

ebayauctions221.jpg

ebayauctions222.jpg

Amazing Spider Man 100 CGC 9.4 350.00 shipped

comics2041.jpg

Blackhawk 242 CGC 9.4 Curator 180.00 shipped ON HOLD

ebayauctions223.jpg

ebayauctions224.jpg

Captain America 133 CGC 9.6 90.00 shipped SOLD!

that blackhawk is nice. you see a lot of 12 cent blackhawks cheap out there, but I've never seen that one cheap. actually, i don't think i've ever seen that one.

ever consider re-subbing that ASM 100? looks like it has a shot at 9.6.

that blackhawk is nice. you see a lot of 12 cent blackhawks cheap out there, but I've never seen that one cheap. actually, i don't think i've ever seen that one.

ever consider re-subbing that ASM 100? looks like it has a shot at 9.6.

The Blackhawk is a real uncommon comic in high grade regardless of the pedigree status. Also a fantastic cover!

The ASM 100 is Super nice but I already bought a 9.6 from cgcworld thumbsup2.gif beautiful copy also