• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

You know your a true forumite....

64 posts in this topic

I have a long way to go I guess.

Member # 8680

At the rate you're going (1145 posts in 34 days) you'll have accomplished that feat by November. tongue.gif

It seems like a lot longer than that. I wish there was a way to tell what forum I have been most active in but i can almost guarantee that it's the marketplace.

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

893scratchchin-thumb.gif So what are we thinking about?

About how im too lazy to go and check my member id #. So I posted so I could easily check the # by hovering over my screen name.

Yep, im clearly in the "True Forumite" club yay.gif

Member # 8680

At the rate you're going (1145 posts in 34 days) you'll have accomplished that feat by November. tongue.gif

It seems like a lot longer than that. I wish there was a way to tell what forum I have been most active in but i can almost guarantee that it's the marketplace.

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

About how im too lazy to go and check my member id #. So I posted so I could easily check the # by hovering over my screen name.

thumbsup2.gif

Member # 8680

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I did the same thing when I posted my member #. I just quoted the person above me and then went back and edited it.

Member # 8680

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I did the same thing when I posted my member #. I just quoted the person above me and then went back and edited it.

Wish I knew that took me 10 min. to figure out how to find mine! foreheadslap.gif

The Class of '04 is really in the sweet spot. Most of the early members have low member #s and high post count. Newer members are the opposite.

So as usual, Class of '04 rules! yay.gif

BTW - I passed 4472 posts quite a while ago.

So as usual, Class of '04 rules! yay.gif

yay.gifyay.gif

Member # 1052

Total Posts 3375

3 times over thumbsup2.gif

Member: # 2357

Total posts: 12,875

Over 5 times over! tongue.gif

Member # 2600

Total posts 13,780 posts

5.299615384615 times over!

But I'm not even close to the highest ratio......

Greggy

Member # 528

Total posts 31,351

Over 59 times over! tongue.gif

Member #411

Posts 9,845

24 times.

sumo.gif

Member 2623 here, not to far..time to drop more Gremlins thumbsup2.gif

Can we rename the graemlins to greggies? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

This is the best idea I've seen around here in a long, long time!!! 893applaud-thumb.gif

So it is said, so shall it be done. sumo.gif (And I have no idea what my member number is... lets take a look...)

This is the best idea I've seen around here in a long, long time!!! 893applaud-thumb.gif

So it is said, so shall it be done. sumo.gif (And I have no idea what my member number is... lets take a look...)

opps forgot my Greggy.. thumbsup2.gif

1041. Isn't that an IRS tax form or something like that? My 2600 reminds me of the baud rate of early modems.

And yes, I agree.....greggies it must be!

1041. Isn't that an IRS tax form or something like that? My 2600 reminds me of the baud rate of early modems.

And yes, I agree.....greggies it must be!

Yes it is an IRS form.

Man I hope my idea sticks. acclaim.gif