• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Foolkiller's BINs: Starting today with scans

456 posts in this topic

ASM lot still for sale: $25

Avengers 200: $4

Spawn #1 UPC Variant: $8

Marvel Two In One Ann. #2: $10

JLA 118: $7

Planetary 20/21: $6

Iron Fist 10: $6

Iron Fist 7: $10

Super Villian Team Up: $3

Take all these remaining for $55 shipped.

I've noticed a lot of people with BIN lists, and I think this is wonderful. I want to give others an opportunity to sell their books, so tomorrow, I am going to list the last round of my auctions for at least the next two weeks or so. If you haven't settled with me (and I've heard from pretty much everyone) please do so on the Monday post Easter.

Tomorrow books like TOS 80 VF/NM, DC Comics Presents 26 VF+, some Batmans, Marvel Feature 12 VF, Detective Comics NM- 500, and eventually, a whole host of Bronze Age Caps doubles I have (cheap), the modern JLA series 10-60something (cheap)...

I'm going to try and get things done earlier than I thought with the books going up...

Avengers 93 VF+ to VF/NM -- Let me explain. I bought this book over the weekend... and the structural quality, color, gloss and page quality (ow/w) of the book is more 9.2. However, with the printer's roll (and less so, the date stamp) I'm really at a loss to figure out how much to take off.

I really like this book, so BIN $120 This is one book I am not inclined to ever reduce, but simply keep. It's the nicest structural one I've seen, raw or in a slab (haven't seen a slabbed 9.4 in person btw).

av93.jpg