• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Foolkiller's BINs: Starting today with scans

456 posts in this topic

FD!

You missed by NM-/NM copy of Adv. 462 that I sold in this thread... went to Jeffreykli!

It was the nicest book with the whitest pages I had ever seen...

dont rub it in... sorry.gif

FD!

You missed by NM-/NM copy of Adv. 462 that I sold in this thread... went to Jeffreykli!

It was the nicest book with the whitest pages I had ever seen...

dont rub it in... sorry.gif

yay.gifyay.gif

BK: did the book go out yet?

Whoo Hoo!!

Jeff, I have 'special' agents that have been informed to intercept that package...

Whoo Hoo indeed 893whatthe.gifsumo.gif

Jon, I have a feeling that your "special agents" will want to intercept more than that package...they'll want to raid my collection for you. poke2.gif27_laughing.gif

Whoo Hoo!!

Jeff, I have 'special' agents that have been informed to intercept that package...

Jon, I have a feeling that your "special agents" will want to intercept more than that package...they'll want to raid my collection for you. poke2.gif27_laughing.gif

Jeff, I talked to one of the agents...

He will be there shortly. He will make it easy, Adventure 462 and nobody gets hurt. He will also take out the trash and sweep the front porch if you ask him nicely. gossip.gif

Whoo Hoo!!

On my way boss.

Good...grab me a McNugget Happy Meal on the way back...8 piece...BBQ sauce and some honey...dont get it on the comic...I also need the Toddler Toy...

Whoo Hoo!!

On my way boss.

Good...grab me a McNugget Happy Meal on the way back...8 piece...BBQ sauce and some honey...dont get it on the comic...I also need the Toddler Toy...

You put too much thought into that one. foreheadslap.gif