• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Foolkiller's BINs: Starting today with scans

456 posts in this topic

It is a nice book, but what I've noticed with the BIN format is that unless you are offering a really super book at a very good price, people want to stock up on nice books that are more in the $5-$25 range so they can buy more. These are also the books that people are more likely to get a better deal on from me because I have so much less into them and so much more room to deal.

That's why I try to move everything at some point. Now every book in this thread has sold (except Cap 110). Also, I want people to feel they got a great deal and keep checking my thread out!

I floated an offer which I will make public if the board member I offered it to passes on the Cap 110. That is as low as I will be able to go on the book, and if it doesn't sell, then I'll just keep it... which is okay too...

thanks for the props on the grading. I appreciate that. I have missed on some books and perhaps been a bit over (and then again, probably under once or twice too), but I do feel I am pretty tight, and fair when selling (even to dealers) as I would expect when I am buying... but that's the good thing about the boards, I think there's a lot of tight graders around here.

thanks for the props on the grading. I appreciate that. I have missed on some books and perhaps been a bit over (and then again, probably under once or twice too), but I do feel I am pretty tight, and fair when selling (even to dealers) as I would expect when I am buying... but that's the good thing about the boards, I think there's a lot of tight graders around here.

Yeah now that I have bought raw books from you I am sorry that I passed on that Batman 251 without a scan. frown.gif

Don't feel bad. I know they always come up and are always available. I'm always amazed that people have bought a lot of my books without seeing scans, and I suppose they have faith in the grading and that I'll be tight. Which I will always try to be... But -- I think it's reasonable to ask for a scan, I mean, it's a $120+ book... and when you look at it, you may decide, nah, I don't like the look, but the grade is right, that happens to me all the time.

Just one book today:

Cap 110 NM- (borderline 9.2/9.4, but there's enough wear to keep it in the 9.2 range to me). ow/w pages. Gorgeous rich color and eye appeal.

BIN $120

cap110.jpg

HTF did I miss this one foreheadslap.gif

takeit.giftakeit.gif

Just one book today:

Cap 110 NM- (borderline 9.2/9.4, but there's enough wear to keep it in the 9.2 range to me). ow/w pages. Gorgeous rich color and eye appeal.

BIN $120

takeit.giftakeit.gif

I actually thought you were the person he was talking about earlier.

Just one book today:

BIN $120

cap110.jpg

takeit.giftakeit.gif

Thanks Nikos! Done... Sorry to Richnerd... I know he was checking, so since the BIN was hit, it is now gone...

Just one book today:

BIN $120

cap110.jpg

takeit.giftakeit.gif

Thanks Nikos! Done... Sorry to Richnerd... I know he was checking, so since the BIN was hit, it is now gone...

Its all good I just got home and checked. Mine looks the same and would also be a 9.2-9.4 Thanks..