• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

name for my dc 100 pager registry....

35 posts in this topic

893scratchchin-thumb.gif How is it that these threads go off on such tangents? confused-smiley-013.gif

it's the way of the world.

that, and the original topic kind of lost steam there

893scratchchin-thumb.gif How is it that these threads go off on such tangents? confused-smiley-013.gif

More on topic, I was pretty psyched to pick this up recently! thumbsup2.gif

16033019006o.jpg

16033019006o.jpg

nice copy! i just picked up a pair of 'tec 100 pagers in the 7.0-8.0 range. lots of good reading in there!

16033019006o.jpg

Very nice! That is one of my favorite covers as well as I believe Action 443 where he is rolling back the carpet.

Flash 214 is another great one.

i will be starting to collect those 100 pagers, so I need a name for the registry....I'm trying to give greggy a run for his title, but it will take quite a while to complete....

I thought of "sweeter than sweet"...anyone got a better name?

I see you decided on "100 Wonders".

You are already #3 in the rankings for DC 100 pagers.

3 books down and only 112 to go in your quest to beat Greggy.

Good luck!

thanks, I hadn't counted, it's going to take quite a while. Some of those books are almost nonexistent....

Oops! You just got bumped down to fourth. Someone just entered all of their Batman 100 pagers.

shy.gif

If you ever decide to sell that 9.8, please let me know. cloud9.gif

thanks, I hadn't counted, it's going to take quite a while. Some of those books are almost nonexistent....

Oops! You just got bumped down to fourth. Someone just entered all of their Batman 100 pagers.

shy.gif

Should have bought it when Ewert had it on eBay. gossip.gif

shy.gif

Should have bought it when Ewert had it on eBay. gossip.gif

Show me what Ewert list its on. Here is the serial number 0098422012.

Batman 261 CGC 9.8.

My favorite 100 pager registry set isn't there anymore (or changed names). frown.gif It was called Greggy's Leftovers. tongue.gif

And for those of you (like me) who want a link to the 100 pager registry which NO ONE has put in this thread! makepoint.gif

http://www.collectors-society.com/registry/comics/set_type_detail.asp?SetTypeID=116