• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

If anyone is interested...

17 posts in this topic

I bought some kind of neat items for my collection yesterday and ended up with some left over.

These, generally called "candy toys" here in Japan, are small boxed Marvel Universe Classic figures from Yamato. They are for sale in Japan Only...and now you guys of coarse too... grin.gif

Anyway there are six possible figures in the set (Silver Surfer, Iron Man, Dr. Doom, Spider-Man, Captain America, and Thing) and the boxes are sealed, so I bought ten to better my chances. Well, believe it or not, the first six I opened completed the set, so I have 4 left over.

They come in a box within a box and you assemble their arms and torso region. *Not recommended for children under 3*

Someone is selling these on eBay for $14.99 and $16.99 each...my price to you guys is $8.00 each or $30 for all four sealed boxes. If no one is interested, I'll throw them up on feebay in a couple of days.

Thanks and here's a couple of pics:

ebaypictures394.jpg

ebaypictures400.jpg

If interested just post takeit.gif with qty.

Thanks...by the way..cool Easter basket gifts for children over three... grin.gif

I forgot to mention.

Shipping is $4.05 for Priority to anywhere in the US whether you buy 1 or 4 and if going somewhere outside the US, I'll figure exact costs via USPS Airmail.

Thanks

news.gif

Just got some more of these and have 6 left for anyone interested.

I'll still do the $8 each or 4 for $30 with $4.05 Priority sh.

If you want all 6, I can do that too for $45 and I'll just keep the shipping at $4.05.

Just post the takeit.gif with qty. and I'll PM you my payment info.

Thanks again,

John

news.gif

Just got some more of these and have 6 left for anyone interested.

I'll still do the $8 each or 4 for $30 with $4.05 Priority sh.

If you want all 6, I can do that too for $45 and I'll just keep the shipping at $4.05.

Just post the takeit.gif with qty. and I'll PM you my payment info.

Thanks again,

John

Doh, thanks for reminding me! hi.gif

Got my 4 today!! 893applaud-thumb.gif

First one I opened was a Captain America!! thumbsup2.gif Way to cool, now to decide if I want to open the others..Since all I really wanted was the Cap one.

Thanks again. Just another Cap item crossed off the list. cloud9.gif

Got my 4 today!! 893applaud-thumb.gif

First one I opened was a Captain America!! thumbsup2.gif Way to cool, now to decide if I want to open the others..Since all I really wanted was the Cap one.

Thanks again. Just another Cap item crossed off the list. cloud9.gif

Cool! That kicks @ss you got Cap! I was hoping you would. I may keep a couple sealed myself as I like the packaging and may make a neat sealed item to have years down the road.