• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WTB #2

16 posts in this topic

Anyone have an extra set of the Golden Age Gerber Photo Journals? My cousin wants a set and I said I would look for him.

He is also interested in getting a set of the Topps Civil War trading cards from the 60s. I know that's a longshot, but I figured I would mention it anyway.

Finally, a few misc. comics he is looking for....

HOM 16

Unusual Tales 6

Atom 36

Long Bow 5

Eerie 15 (not the Warren mag)

This is the only time I will recommend Mile High Comics but I purchased mine, in fine condition(no dustjackets) about 6 months ago from them. They have a set(in fine) now for $72. If you have a codeword, then it is cheaper still. The interior of mine is excellent. Some impacts on the corners.

Here's a link:

Photo Journal Guide

Is this for Mr. Lake? Those are good tips on the Photo Journals. Not sure if you can use a code word on them though--I bet not as they are probably coded in with books, not back issue comics.

We have Eerie 15 and Atom 36. VG- and VG+.

Too bad he doesn't need House of Mystery 4 and 5.

Marc

Anyone have an extra set of the Golden Age Gerber Photo Journals? My cousin wants a set and I said I would look for him.

He is also interested in getting a set of the Topps Civil War trading cards from the 60s. I know that's a longshot, but I figured I would mention it anyway.

Finally, a few misc. comics he is looking for....

HOM 16

Unusual Tales 6

Atom 36

Long Bow 5

Eerie 15 (not the Warren mag)

Yep. He took one look at my copies and had to have them (same with my dad's Civil War set). I will let him know that you have those two, but I think he might be looking for copies in a little higher grade.

Thanks!

I don't get to see Steve and his family nearly enough. He was only here for a few days with Adri, but it was a great time. Plans are in the works for me to go to SD for the con and for him to come here for the Chicago con. 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

I have an Unusual Tales 6 ... but my copies are usually a little nicer than what he likes. sorry.gif

I have an Unusual Tales 6 ... but my copies are usually a little nicer than what he likes. sorry.gif

You would sell it? Your name was brought up a few times in conversation and I showed him some of your group shots.

You would sell it? Your name was brought up a few times in conversation and I showed him some of your group shots.

Maybe. I'd have to find it and look at it again. A lot of times I forget what a book looks like and I think I can sell it. Then I look at my copy and say, "This looks really nice. It was a great pickup and it would be really stupid to sell it."

Maybe. I'd have to find it and look at it again. A lot of times I forget what a book looks like and I think I can sell it. Then I look at my copy and say, "This looks really nice. It was a great pickup and it would be really stupid to sell it."

PM me when you figure it out and I will pass the word along. thumbsup2.gif

I showed him some of your group shots.

So when's he going to post a group shot? popcorn.gif

Steve? 27_laughing.gif I am lucky if I get him to answer his cell phone.

Well take some pics when you visit him for San Diego.

Steve? 27_laughing.gif I am lucky if I get him to answer his cell phone.

Well take some pics when you visit him for San Diego.

If I get to his house I definitely will, but he lives in Long Beach. Chances are I will be in SD for the duration of my visit...