• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Creepy 32, Eerie 17, 23

42 posts in this topic

My misfits collection was never killer, I had a White Die Die, Red Legacy, Original walk among us, halloween 7", German evilive, 2-tone cover earth AD, and Tons of boots, like red vinyl "If you don't know this song, then what the Fu** are you doing here" When I was in highschoo, before Walk was reissued, I used to sell taped copies of it for $5.....

Hey Shiver havn't seen you in a while man. I hope that all is well for you! Definitely missed you around here.

I love hearing about this Misfit stuff!...I unfortunately do not have anything misfit related... :-(

-bounty

Thanks Bounty! I've been really busy lately. I have been lurking though. I only brought 1 half box of books out to Montana with me, so the rest is in storgae in NJ, and its not as fun when you can't flip through everything. I have been painting like mad and been showing and selling a lot of work. I redid my site lately if you want to see it -

shiverbones.com/matthewkirscht

I will still be lurking.....

Congrats on that 32 October! What a grab!

Thanks Bounty! I've been really busy lately. I have been lurking though. I only brought 1 half box of books out to Montana with me, so the rest is in storgae in NJ, and its not as fun when you can't flip through everything. I have been painting like mad and been showing and selling a lot of work. I redid my site lately if you want to see it -

shiverbones.com/matthewkirscht

I will still be lurking.....

Congrats on that 32 October! What a grab!

Hi Shiver! hi.gif

Links on your site seem to be broken. gossip.gif

Nevermind, I thought you were talking about your Comic book Horror site! foreheadslap.gif

Misfits 7" E.P. "Astro Zombies" on red vinyl - Plan 9 bootleg

My one and only Misfits item.

Had one eons ago & sold it. Sold most all my bootlegs before moving on to the legit stuff.

Does yours have the stickers that came with it? Don't fret if not, because I don't recall them being Wrightson art.

Yeah, that's not a real "Plan 9" release. The Misfits probably saw as much $ from that record as Wrightson did. Damn bootleggers. sumo.gif

Got it in today. Just outstanding color and gloss on this copy. Feels newsstand fresh. cloud9.gif It has a spine stress and a small corner crease though, so probably "only" a VF-. The line about 1" in from the spine is a printing anomaly, not a reading crease. Not bad for $20 shipped. grin.gif

creepy32.jpg

Got it in today. Just outstanding color and gloss on this copy. Feels newsstand fresh. cloud9.gif It has a spine stress and a small corner crease though, so probably "only" a VF-. The line about 1" in from the spine is a printing anomaly, not a reading crease. Not bad for $20 shipped. grin.gif

Yeeeauhhh mannnn!!! Hey, I think your being a bit harsh on that book giving it a VF-. Barring any probs with the back cover that looks like a solid VF+ 8.5

I have a CGC Psycho #14 all black cover VF/NM 9.0 that has a thin 3/8" crease to the LR corner and a few light spine ticks.

With that thicker spine stress on yours I'm thinking VF/VF+ solid. Regardless excellent pickup my man.

-bounty

Yeeeauhhh mannnn!!! Hey, I think your being a bit harsh on that book giving it a VF-. Barring any probs with the back cover that looks like a solid VF+ 8.5

I have a CGC Psycho #14 all black cover VF/NM 9.0 that has a thin 3/8" crease to the LR corner and a few light spine ticks.

With that thicker spine stress on yours I'm thinking VF/VF+ solid. Regardless excellent pickup my man.

-bounty

I gave it another look and you are probably right. Solid VF most likely. cloud9.gif

Seeing your copy of Creepy 23 with that line running down the left side made me want to look at mine. I have the same line, but a little lighter. This one also feels like it came right off the rack a few days ago. What grade would you guys give it?

creepy23.jpg

Depending on back cover, barring any defects at all, That looks like a solid VF/NM 9.0, shot at NM- 9.2. Has a bit more spine stress than a VF/NM 9.0 CGC that I have, but it doesnt have the light corner crease that mine has, which Is why I say shot at 9.2

Nice book.

-bounty