• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ciao Neatstuff?

17 posts in this topic

You actually bought something from them??? makepoint.gif

I actually had decent luck with them for awhile. I got several late 60s DCs in VF or better for like $5 each because they were marked as fines. confused-smiley-013.gif

Bought two large lots that way....then struck out on the third lot which was basically garbage. Tried them one last time on a Web of Horror 2 which arrived overgraded by two points. Never went back. Still, I think I got quite a deal overall.

Yep, circa '03 and long before I found these boards. 5 silver Spideys. Waited one month...one book restored...two overgraded...two OK. First and last order. confused-smiley-013.gif

Huh, I thought you were gonna say you just now received it . . . insane.gif

I thought they were NARU'd?

Link

Unless that page is in my cache, that page still says "No longer a registeed user" on the right hand side.

Maybe someone from their company can go on this thread and let us know what is going on. They usually pop their heads on this forum when their name is mentioned. sign-rantpost.gif

Yep, circa '03 and long before I found these boards. 5 silver Spideys. Waited one month...one book restored...two overgraded...two OK. First and last order. confused-smiley-013.gif

Huh, I thought you were gonna say you just now received it . . . insane.gif

27_laughing.gifthumbsup2.gif