• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What a deal!

13 posts in this topic

Those are the Comico Mages from the 1980's. They were in the wave of independents that flooded the market after TMNT except I think that Mage PRE-Dated TMNT by several months in 1984. (I've got a ton of independents from that time.)

By the way, your avatar makes me laugh every single time I see it. mad.gif

I'll have you know that I am ze artist zat created BOC's avatar and was honored zat he chose to use it. It comes into all of it's glory when displayed at full size.......as BOC just demonstrated. insane.gif

I'll have you know that I am ze artist zat created BOC's avatar and was honored zat he chose to use it. It comes into all of it's glory when displayed at full size.......as BOC just demonstrated. insane.gif

I knew it. You're French.

I knew it. You're French.

You've sad a lot of bad things to me in the past.........but now you've crossed the line. mad.gif

(no offense to Osborne) tongue.gif