• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Official Banned-Board-Members Hall of Fame Thread

53 posts in this topic

Hello folks,

This thread is meant to "immortalize" past-and-gone members of the CGC boards, who made their mark here, both good or bad, both positive and negative.

To Arch, this thread isn't at all intended to dispute or question the decisions made to ban these members, it is one that simply recognizes that the members of the list did make an impact here, and that we recognize that an impact was made.

As such, selection to the list does not in any way suggest that we view favorably, or condone the actions they have made on this board, or elsewhere.

The inaugural baseball HOF entry group had 6 inductees. I propose we induct 6 inaugural members for this list, and if in the future, should any new candidates arise, that we do the appropriate deliberation/selection required to admit them to the list.

Starting off - let's get a list of nominations. At a later date, we'll submit the list to a vote. The top 6 vote-getters get in. If anyone has a "better idea" for an induction method, please do suggest it here.

I start the nominations with the following "obvious" names. I propose that nomination and induction of notable shills IS permitted.

hammer

Bugaboo

krazykat

blackhearteddwarf

Majorkhaos/Illiterati

I propose that nomination and induction of notable shills IS permitted.

that's my take. afterall, not all shills are created equal. how many of his shills "sucked"? BHD was definitely above the rest. some people were sad to see BHD go.

but i understand ur view on this - let's see what others have to say.

Shouldnt it be Hall-of-Shame 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

johnnydouble

He's still here. popcorn.gif

my bad.

i read in some post he was banned - but wasn't here to know the details.

i guess he was unbanned?

now editing my original post....

Not unbanned but another id. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

This thread is meant to "immortalize" past-and-gone members of the CGC boards, who made their mark here, both good or bad, both positive and negative.

With the exception of Khaos all the nominees you've mentioned come back eventually, so they don't require "immortalization". frustrated.gif

If anyone has a "better idea" for an induction method, please do suggest it here.

I would suggest not bothering. None of the candidates brought much to the table that's worth anything, and none are missed particularly by anyone.

Even Khaos, who was responsible for "Crisis on Infinite Message Boards". tongue.gif Well, give it time...

johnnydouble

He's still here. popcorn.gif

my bad.

i read in some post he was banned - but wasn't here to know the details.

i guess he was unbanned?

now editing my original post....

Not unbanned but another id. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

and on his best, non-[embarrassing lack of self control] calling behavior since smile.gif