• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Official Banned-Board-Members Hall of Fame Thread

53 posts in this topic

What no love for ablue ?

My old school arch-nemesis! The Bats 13 "cleaned & pressed is the way to go" incident will live on in infamy. Christo_pull_hair.gif

PS: ablue had a shill. A no prize for anyone who can name it. gossip.gif

greggy? poke2.gif

What no love for ablue ?

My old school arch-nemesis! The Bats 13 "cleaned & pressed is the way to go" incident will live on in infamy. Christo_pull_hair.gif

JibbaJabber? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

What no love for ablue ?

So. I'm your nemesis eh?

It’s so ironic that Bachelor responded to my post near Easter! Way back we had our incidences and our talks through emails. However I laugh at the way he tried to bait me with his FRIENDLY remarks it’s so funny! Especially day before Easter!

Well here is the lowdown of this honest and friendly poster through my email archives!

BACHELOR

It's ok buddy. Stick around, let's chat!

I was just kidding buddy. I didn't meant it. I take it back buddy. I don't want to fight you. I'm a lover, not a fighter.

ok great, thanks for being so understanding. So we're cool right?

Why? Do you want to be friends buddy?

Whoa, when did I ever bad mouth you lately? You told me to F off & you really hurt my feelings. I've never told you to F off. That hurt buddy. If you told on me, I guess I'll have to tell Arch that you told me to F off.

ok, buddy. Don't get mad. Please let's be friends like supa & murph. Please buddy? Show some compassion, it's Easter & you're making me sad.

I think we all take the blame for the past buddy. Happy Easter my friend!

And the funniest blooper of all he emailed me a copy by mistake regarding a conspiracy towards me. HAHA!!

Yo, let's play "good cop, bad cop" with ablue. I'll befriend him & you hammer on him. If we all gang up on him, he'll cry like the sissy he is & then leave. If we do it this way maybe he'll stick around for a bit. Sound good?

Cheers,

BOC

You decide!

makepoint.gifhi.gifthumbsup2.gifpopcorn.gif