• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Pulling the Trigger: That First Piece of OA.

28 posts in this topic

The sad/crazy part is that the 2 of them would rather buy comics and original art than have sex!!! poke2.gif

Dude, that just isn't right. I like sex much better but I would rather spend my money on comics and OA. Better return. grin.gif

Im finding buying OA addictive...I just started a couple weeks ago and now I have 5 pieces! cloud9.gif

I have decided on a yearly approach to my collecting. 1 big books(2-3K), 2-3 mid books(1K and under) per year. 1-2 small books(under 300) per 2-3 months. All GA. $200 a month on BA DC Horror.

Sketches(general term here for sketches that are reasonably priced on the market) and 1 OA Page under $700 per year.

I am not married, no relationships and no kids. So, this is pretty attainable. Especially, since I sell off my undercopies of BA.

You should get out more. You have no chance with Mary Marvel and never will. screwy.gifpoke2.gif