• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OT - I am converting to Scientology

193 posts in this topic

I have decided to convert to Scientology. I had to tell someone. My wife doesn't support me in my decision. My family thinks I've gone nuts.

I have spent a great number of months thinking about it, and researching, and came to the agreement that this is something I really want to do.

This is not a joke, so please don't make fun of me. For those of you who know me, I realize this will come as a shock to you. I am sorry, but I think it is the best thing for me right now, and I hope I get at least a little support from my fellow board mates.

Thanks,

Alex

say Hi to Tom Cruise and Xemu

First off, I hate Tom Cruise. Second, who is Xemu? I didn't get into this because of all the celebrities. It might be an off-shoot of all the publicity, but I didn't do this because of the celebrities. yeahok.gif

First off, I hate Tom Cruise. Second, who is Xemu? I didn't get into this because of all the celebrities. It might be an off-shoot of all the publicity, but I didn't do this because of the celebrities. yeahok.gif

I meant Xenu..

If this is what you really want and are sure then peace to you!

I meant Xenu..

Thank you Sam. I appreciate you understanding. It really is something everone should look into.

I meant Xenu..

Thank you Sam. I appreciate you understanding. It really is something everone should look into.

I did and I have print out of all their Secret OTC Nots or what ever they call them!

Trully scary stuff

Have you read the recent article in Rolling Stone? Hubbard created Scientology because religion is where the money is. It is bad.

Actually, L. Ron Hubbard, the founder of Scientology, classified the belief as a study of knowledge and the rehabilitation of the human spirit. Scientology, in principle, deals with morals, ethics, family and work. All in all, Scientology studies life and its issues.

Have you read the recent article in Rolling Stone? Hubbard created Scientology because religion is where the money is. It is bad.

Actually, L. Ron Hubbard, the founder of Scientology, classified the belief as a study of knowledge and the rehabilitation of the human spirit. Scientology, in principle, deals with morals, ethics, family and work. All in all, Scientology studies life and its issues.

Maybey but its founder once said

In the late 1940s, pulp writer L. Ron Hubbard declared:

"Writing for a penny a word is ridiculous. If a man really wants to make a million dollars, the best way would be to start his own religion"

"Writing for a penny a word is ridiculous. If a man really wants to make a million dollars, the best way would be to start his own religion"

But how is he making any money off this? Or anyone else for that matter?

for starters you have to buy the book don't you?(unless you get a loaner of course!)

for starters you have to buy the book don't you?(unless you get a loaner of course!)

I had a friend loan me some literature.

I have decided to convert to Scientology. I had to tell someone. My wife doesn't support me in my decision. My family thinks I've gone nuts.

I have spent a great number of months thinking about it, and researching, and came to the agreement that this is something I really want to do.

This is not a joke, so please don't make fun of me. For those of you who know me, I realize this will come as a shock to you. I am sorry, but I think it is the best thing for me right now, and I hope I get at least a little support from my fellow board mates.

Thanks,

Alex

April 1, no less.