• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tomato Box BIN's - Certified Original Owner Books

145 posts in this topic

popcorn.gif so your late and then you post one book boo.gif

Let's see I did the dishes, brushed Chloe's teeth, and had to talk to my wife about tearing up the back deck . . . priorities abound! grin.gif

In the meantime, all you did was pop open another beer and watch Sports Center 27_laughing.gifpoke2.gif

popcorn.gif so your late and then you post one book boo.gif

Let's see I did the dishes, brushed Chloe's teeth, and had to talk to my wife about tearing up the back deck . . . priorities abound! grin.gif

In the meantime, all you did was pop open another beer and watch Sports Center 27_laughing.gifpoke2.gif

Hey it was a Heineken and I couldnt find the bottle opener. tonofbricks.gif

Still Available . . . More to come tonight . . . Any Requests???

Stunning Cap #104 White Pages (as white as you can get) / CF detached at lower staple / $60

CA104Ass.jpg

CA104Abss.jpggrin.gif

put up whateva ya gots like Caps and Cap covers... always interested in that stuff.

I think I'll pull some Cap crossovers tonight . . . or maybe some Avengers 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I know someone wants this book sumo.gif Despite the listed defects, it presents very well, and is a steal at this price grin.gif

Thor #166 White Pages $12

Many small defects: Overhang REFC / tiny chip and crease LRFC / Minor spine stress / 1/4" tear LEBC / 3" crease to LLBC

T166Css.jpg

T166Cbss.jpg