• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tomato Box BIN's - Certified Original Owner Books

145 posts in this topic

any x-men tomato boxers? also looking for strange tales deadman by adams if you have any boxers.

Nope, I have sold every single one of my X-Men . . . sorry.gif

And I don't think I bought a single DC Comic after the age of 10 . . . just didn't like 'em confused-smiley-013.gif

Not technically a Tomato Boxer, as it comes from an OO collection I purchased, but a very sharp, attractive copy of a Classic Red Skull cover:

Tales of Suspense #90 Off-White Pages / light tanning to back cover / $50

TOS90ss.jpg

TOS90bss.jpg

any x-men tomato boxers? also looking for strange tales deadman by adams if you have any boxers.

Nope, I have sold every single one of my X-Men . . . sorry.gif

And I don't think I bought a single DC Comic after the age of 10 . . . just didn't like 'em confused-smiley-013.gif

That explains so much poke2.gifyay.gif

captain marvel 25 tomato boxer or just 12 centers?

Tomato Boxers generally run from 1968 through 1976 when I actively bought and collected books off the racks between the ages of 13 and 21. This includes the Captain Marvel title in 12, 15, 20, 25 and 35 cent issues, but sorry, I've already sold CM #25. grin.gif

When comics hit 35 cents, I swore off them. blush.gif Between that and when they but the UPC on the FRONT cover! frustrated.gif

It does . . . DC books from the late 60's and early 70's were the "corniest tripe" around poke2.gif Look what they even did to Bats and Supes confused-smiley-013.gif

It does . . . DC books from the late 60's and early 70's were the "corniest tripe" around poke2.gif Look what they even did to Bats and Supes confused-smiley-013.gif

Hey I'm all for torching the thought bubble 60s DCs - but by the early 70s Neal and the fellas had Wright'ed [sic] the ship. grin.gif

Hey I'm all for torching the thought bubble 60s DCs - but by the early 70s Neal and the fellas had Wright'ed [sic] the ship. grin.gif

I don't disagree . . .it's just that it left such a bad taste in my mouth . . . wink.gif

David,

I'm hoping you've got someone in your life who gave you a hard time about buying comics so that you can casually mention you are getting 100x your initial investment!

From age 10 to 14 I didn't buy any DCs either, except for Sgt. Rock and Unknown Soldier. Or as I prefer to think of him, Unknown Soldat. Nazi argot via comics was so fun.

Marc