• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tomato Box BIN's - Certified Original Owner Books

145 posts in this topic

Just boxed up your books - Man do they look nice! thumbsup2.gif

Knowing myself as well as I do . . . grin.gif I can almost guarantee that the stack I looked at when I bought this book off the racks had the same mis-wrap . . .

It was a comic book fergawdssake, not the first printing of the Bible . . . 27_laughing.gif Do you think the printers really cared that much???

Interesting note: Tthe CF probably detached due to the staple placement, but the staple placement also preserved the spine in pristine shape . . . 893scratchchin-thumb.gif tit-for-tat

Just boxed up your books - Man do they look nice! thumbsup2.gif

Knowing myself as well as I do . . . grin.gif I can almost guarantee that the stack I looked at when I bought this book off the racks had the same mis-wrap . . .

It was a comic book fergawdssake, not the first printing of the Bible . . . 27_laughing.gif Do you think the printers really cared that much???

Interesting note: Tthe CF probably detached due to the staple placement, but the staple placement also preserved the spine in pristine shape . . . 893scratchchin-thumb.giftit -for-tat

haha...hahah....hahah

you said tit

Each of these defects bother certain collectors more than others. For myself, the sole detached staple doesn't bother me in the least, and I'll take each and everyone of your "VG's" that look like this sumo.gif

How much in trade? flowerred.gif

MTU 2 NM- QUALIFIED: cover detached at bottom staple

BINMTU2NM-Q.jpg

STILL AVAILABLE!

I'll put these 4 Thors together, shipping included to anywhere in the world for $50

Thor #156 Incredibly White Pages / Miscut FC / Staples to BC / Light spine stress $25

T156Ass.jpg

Thor #166 White Pages $12

Many small defects: Overhang REFC / tiny chip and crease LRFC / Minor spine stress / 1/4" tear LEBC / 3" crease to LLBC

T166Css.jpg

Thor #183 White Pages $15

Bizarre 1" tear to REBC at Hot Wheels logo

T183ss.jpg

Thor #224 Off-White to White Pages / CF detached at top staple / $9

T224ss.jpg