• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Captain Marvel news

10 posts in this topic

DC's Brave New World one-shot in June will provide a lead in to The Trials of Shazam! by Judd Winick and art by Howard Porter. Looks like this series will start in July/Aug. thumbsup2.gif

Since I worship in the House of Timultyology, I felt it was my duty to report this grin.gif

GREAT ARE THE JOYS OF DC'S CAPTAIN MARVEL. I GIVE UNTO YOU A COMMANDMENT MY DISCIPLE:

THAT SHALT HAVE NO OTHER CAPTAIN MARVELS BEFORE THEE EXCEPT DC'S CAPTAIN MARVEL(Don't call him Shazam!, that's the Wizard's Name). ONLY THE CAPTAIN MARVEL OF YORE SHALT BE HONORED.

ALSO, THOSE THAT WORSHIP AT THE TEMPLE OF LIEFIELD ARE WRETCHED. AT LEAST FIX THE ANATOMY ON THAT AVATAR!!!grin.gif

DC's Brave New World one-shot in June will provide a lead in to The Trials of Shazam! by Judd Winick and art by Howard Porter. Looks like this series will start in July/Aug. thumbsup2.gif

Since I worship in the House of Timultyology, I felt it was my duty to report this grin.gif

Any good as this

shazam%20cover.jpg