• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Marvel Legends Variants

55 posts in this topic

I got way behind in my collecting of Marvel Legends figures. I think the last ones I bought was from the series that had the Vision in them. I got the variant here in Japan at a specialty toy store and it was the same cost as the regular versions. I figure I'll have to play catch up through eBay to get all the figures I missed, as that was a rare find and there is no Wal-Mart here.

The Marvel Legends are really quite a lot of fun!

At least two of the next upcoming 'build-it' sets have Giant Man & Modok!

There are also some cool 'arch-enemy' sets coming (like Cap & Skull - and the variant of that set is Cap & Baron Von Strucker).

Man, I love these things!

I thought the current series was going to be the last Marvel Legends line.

Something about Toy Biz losing the license.

Nope they have all throughout this year and I believe next. i saw all of the upcoming figures at the NY Comic Con and they are sick!

The Giant Man you need to also buy the variant figures as well to complete it but it looks awesome.

The Marvel Legends are really quite a lot of fun!

At least two of the next upcoming 'build-it' sets have Giant Man & Modok!

There are also some cool 'arch-enemy' sets coming (like Cap & Skull - and the variant of that set is Cap & Baron Von Strucker).

Man, I love these things!

71338_thmb_lg.jpg

It looks great.

I believe there are at least three sets still to come:

Giant Man 'build-it'

Arch-Enemies/Face-Offs

Mojo 'build-it'

Modok 'build-it'

Those should take the series deep into the year. After that, I'm not certain if they've decided what company will do what figs.