• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A note on selling and buying here (part 2)

161 posts in this topic

Those of you who know me know that it takes quite a bit to make me legitimately angry, but one of the deadbeats mentioned in my first thread has managed to do it. I tried to be cool and keep names out of this, but [embarrassing lack of self control] it. Not only did svndst1030 back out of books he BINed in my thread AND on books I sold by PM, he has the audacity to post WTB threads, BIN books in other people's threads, and request scans from multiple forum members while telling me that he has a multi-thousand dollar car bill he has to pay off. A bill that is supposedly preventing him from paying for a sub-$100 transaction with me. When asked by PM (and again, I would normally never do this) he said that most of his scan requests were just him "king with the person". Nice to know he wastes the time of other forum members for sport.

Choose to do with this what you will, but enough is enough on my end. If you think I am a bad guy for calling him out, that's on you, but I can only take so much shiite and outright disrespect before I blow my top.

End of rant.

Those of you who know me know that it takes quite a bit to make me legitimately angry, but one of the deadbeats mentioned in my first thread has managed to do it. I tried to be cool and keep names out of this, but [embarrassing lack of self control] it. Not only did svndst1030 back out of books he BINed in my thread AND on books I sold by PM, he has the audacity to post WTB threads, BIN books in other people's threads, and request scans from multiple forum members while telling me that he has a multi-thousand dollar car bill he has to pay off. A bill that is supposedly preventing him from paying for a sub-$100 transaction with me. When asked by PM (and again, I would normally never do this) he said that most of his scan requests were just him "king with the person". Nice to know he wastes the time of other forum members for sport.

Choose to do with this what you will, but enough is enough on my end. If you think I am a bad guy for calling him out, that's on you, but I can only take so much shiite and outright disrespect before I blow my top.

End of rant.

Put the books back on the market, I seem to remember he popped some fast BINs I'm sure they'll sell again. Too bad you guys couldnt work it out.

End of rant.

You did the right thing. thumbsup2.gif

Put the books back on the market, I seem to remember he popped some fast BINs I'm sure they'll sell again. Too bad you guys couldnt work it out.

He shouldn't be in the position to do this in the first place. You hit BIN with takeit.gif then you buy it. Simple

Would anyone like to hear my side of the story?

Every defendant is entitled to his day in court, even though the accuser in this case has a huge amount of credibility. So let's hear it. popcorn.gif

Ok here goes. These were never books that were offered to the public. We were talking via pm's about Adams and October brought it up. The biggest part of the story that Oct. forgot to mention is that I knew someone else who was looking for the book so I got the two of them together and the book was still sold. I did have a car bill to pay. My transmission went out and it ended up costing me $1600. The book that he is talking about now is the Teen Titans 34 variant. That is a $10 book. I can not go out to lunch one day and save $10. Was I wrong? yes. However I had someone else who I owed almost $500 to and I chose to pay them off first. Honestly I did not think about asking October to hold the book for me for a week or two. I just knew a buyer so I set the two of them up.