• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Detective Comics 818 (possible spoilers)

13 posts in this topic

I just read it, loved the cover ofc ourse.

I really enjoyed it. But, I don't know what's gone on with Harvey

So it don't make allot of sence to me about why he dosen't have his "second" face.

And why he isn't in the crime dealing. (Well he mightta quite, and tried to stop his bad habbit, only for it to restart during this arc)

I just read it, loved the cover ofc ourse.

I really enjoyed it. But, I don't know what's gone on with Harvey

So it don't make allot of sence to me about why he dosen't have his "second" face.

And why he isn't in the crime dealing. (Well he mightta quite, and tried to stop his bad habbit, only for it to restart during this arc)

In the Hush story line , Dent's face was repaired via plastic surgery. This time around, only the Harvey Dent persona exists. However, he ended up taking the law into his own hands twice: once by using his ability to manipulate the legal system to free the Joker, and then again by shooting Hush (Thomas Elliot), but managing to manipulate the courts into setting him free, as Gotham's prosecutors wouldn't attempt to charge him without a body.

Ah ok.

And so bascially, this arc is about bringing Two-Face back?

I read Hush, but it had ivy in it, must of been in the second Hush arc huh?

(I know about it, but i've have yet to see the sequale anywhere for me to read)

Ah ok.

You can have mine if I find it. All my trades are in the other room in a box. I guess I need to go look.

Ah ok.

You can have mine if I find it. All my trades are in the other room in a box. I guess I need to go look.

Alright.