• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Arch-Enemies

Do you have an arch-nemesis?  

183 members have voted

1. 1. Do you have an arch-nemesis?

40 posts in this topic

I am Arch-Nemesis Free. Been Arch-Nemesis Free for the last three months. I take each Arch-Nemesis Free day, one day at a time. insane.gif

You know I love you man but Superman can kick Captain Marvels butt any day.

Have at thee! flamed.gif

Well, I don't know what you guys are getting in a arguement over. Thor will beat both their butts anyway. hi.gif

1877b1.jpg

frustrated.gif

I am Arch-Nemesis Free. Been Arch-Nemesis Free for the last three months. I take each Arch-Nemesis Free day, one day at a time. insane.gif

You know I love you man but Superman can kick Captain Marvels butt any day.

Have at thee! flamed.gif

Well, I don't know what you guys are getting in a arguement over. Thor will beat both their butts anyway. hi.gif

Thor is dead he doesn't count. Come back and see me after they use some lame plot line to bring him back......come to think of it this is the same with what happened to supes. Eh I repent Captain Marvel would win I'm joining your religion Timulty

Thor is dead he doesn't count.
Fortunately for me I stopped reading them in 1992 so none of that junk happened.

Timulty is probably the same, it's early in the 1950's and Fawcett is still publishing. thumbsup2.gif

If my two trolls wouldn't do so, then I would say that no one on the boards truly irritates me. Of course I would still have that one board archnemesis. And no, my nemesis is not one of my trolls (well, not usually). hi.gif

I refuse to participate, as these polls don't promote the positive aspects of this board and the majority of its members.

And if Deathlok was here, he would say these polls belong in the Polls & FAQs section. makepoint.gif

And if he were around more people would have voted in the Poll. yay.gif

If my two trolls wouldn't do so, then I would say that no one on the boards truly irritates me. Of course I would still have that one board archnemesis. And no, my nemesis is not one of my trolls (well, not usually). hi.gif

You know maybe I missed some prolonged battle between you and someone but this is the second thread I've read you've person_without_enough_empathyed in about haveing trolls. Seriously suck it up and quit your person_without_enough_empathying.

You know maybe I missed some prolonged battle between you and someone but this is the second thread I've read you've person_without_enough_empathyed in about haveing trolls. Seriously suck it up and quit your person_without_enough_empathying.

sorry.gif

I'm just having fun.

I'll use the comeback that I get from board members everytime I leave a post similar to yours ... "You don't have to read it."

The fact that currently 49% of people say they do not have an archnemesis is blasphemy! How do you get through life being nice to everyone? I could see maybe 10-20%, but nearly half? No way, I call B.S. on most of you!

Oh, I am not nice to everyone. I am a complete . But my level of dickery is tolerable here on the boards and I have yet to have someone insult me so much, that it actually upsets me. You are all novices, you haters!!! 27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gifdevil.gifgrin.gif

Oh, I am not nice to everyone. I am a complete . But my level of dickery is tolerable here on the boards and I have yet to have someone insult me so much, that it actually upsets me. You are all novices, you haters!!! 27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gifdevil.gifgrin.gif
Mary Marvel likes me better. devil.gif