• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

F/S: Sterling Comics Bronze Age Horror Sale-A-Rama

137 posts in this topic

ACTION REQUIRED: For those who have made purchases, please PM me your board name, e-mail address, and PayPal address, and destination location country. I will be sending out itemized invoices at some point this weekend.

THANKS ALL!!!

Book listing will be pulled Sunday at 12:00 Noon and all unsold items will be placed back into the Sterling Comics Vault. Thanks again for everyone's participation and purchases.

My next sell-off will include some very nice raw House of Mystery, Ghosts, GI Combat, Marvel ULTIMATE titles, and original owner DC superhero books from the early 80s. Oh yeah and a smathering of underpriced CGC books as I continue upgrading for the ultimate BA horror collection. grin.gif

List Pulled. Again, if you have made purchases, I will send out an itemized invoice to you today. If you have not contacted me with e-mail, PayPal e-mail, and target ship location, please do it today, otherwise I will hunt you down tongue.gif

THANKS AND LET'S DO THIS AGAIN REAL SOON!

I'm changing the approach for the next wave. I'm going to offer about 10-15 books, every other week, starting next Saturday at 9pmEST. I'll continue to use this thread.

Next up: House of Mystery, Ghosts, and G.I. Combat