• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Spidey HO Train Set

10 posts in this topic

I ordered a Simpson piece awhile ago and because of that I now get an announcement from Hawthorne on some new edition or piece at least once a week. I received this brochure today. I like trains and this seems pretty cool so I posted for the boards.

spideytrain.jpg

I guess the additional cars they add will be villians.

Dang! That is cool and I'm resisting the very strong urge to buy it. I already have several subscriptions goin through them right now as I bouth two of their Holloween villages, the Rudolph train, village and Christmas tree. These guys are killing me with this cool stuff. 27_laughing.gif

I've got the Pats set from them.

nice stuff.

I'm not a real train afficianado, but they look nice, the track works on carpet so i don't need a big piece of plywood or anything like that and they also have extra track sets on top of the stuff that comes with each piece.

The downside....stupid expensive...but hey...it's the Pats!

The third car has a lighted interior.

I did the whole Simpson Christmas Village and was so tempted to do the Halloween but I resisted so far. I collect D56 Halloween and that is expensive so I passed on the Simpsons. I does look cool though.

This train set looks kinda vintage to me and brings back the memories of setting one up as a kid and playing all afternoon with one.

The pic background is the Twin Towers correct? confused.gif

It should have a car with Spidey chasing after Rhino around boxes. And another car with Spidey's head poping up 'n down on one end of a box car and the other end have JJJ's head popping up 'n down. I'd buy one in a heartbeat.