• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A small collection of high grade cgc DC and Marvel SA (mostly) books

11 posts in this topic

Please consider this listing as for books you want to reserve for purchase, as these books are NOT mine. They are from a collector down south who has asked me to help sell them for him. They are not in my possesion yet, but I have seen them and they will be shipped to me (I am told)) in a few days. He is firm on many, but not all, of the prices. The delivery of these books may not be so quick, but it will not be real slow either. From the time payment arrives and clears (if it is a check), the buyer should have the book(s) in about 10-14 days. It may take a little longer, but probably not. It may be a little quicker, but not by much. I am just trying to say, have a little paitence. The postage is for USPS prioriity mail, I am not even sure, I think that would be about seven (7) dollars? If any one knows different, please inform me. Insurance and delivery confirmation are extra, and I WILL NOT be responsible if a buyer does not take delivery confirmation and/or insurance, if the package is lost or severly damaged. I realize this rarely happens, but I don't want to be responsible if it does. Only Checks and money orders accepted (or certifed checks or bank checks too). No paypal or credit cards. Of course gold, diamonds, platinum, silver, are also accpeted--just kidding. Most of the books have the page quality listed, if you don't see it listed, just ask me, and I will provide the info. I don't have a scanner. I will try to get one in the next few days. No returns on any of these cgc comics. None of the cgc holders are damaged. I pack very sucure, but if a holder gets damaged, and that probably won't happen, but if it does, I will refund a re-holder fee, but no postage to cgc. I think the reholder fee is $11, but again, if it is different, please let me know. I know most, if not all of you need scans. I would want them too. If there is enough interest, I will get a scanner. Again, just a little paitence. Anyone who reserves a book will get it if he or she approves the scan. I know I need to get a scanner any way. Any suggestions of what type to get? To display a full cgc image? I know I am repeating myself, but please have a little paitence. I have 2 full time business going, a family, and I may not answer immediatly, but I will answer as fast as I can, probably in no more then 2 days, probably in one day or less. I am just trying to help a friend, and I am making little or close to nonthing on these books. To be frank, financially, it is not even worth my time, but maybe we can help a few collectors, and he can sell his books.--Joseph Serpico

(I edited this only to add the missing letter "n" to the word financially, which I originally left out--mispelled)

Here is the list--

CGC 9.6 Marvel Spotlight # 32 - $290 - White Pages

CGC 9.8 X-Men # 266 - $290 - White Pages

CGC 9.6 Amazing Spiderman # 121 - OW/W Pages - $1,325

CGC 9.8 Amazing Spiderman # 238 - OW - $740 (stunning color and gloss)

CGC 9.4 Avengers # 58 - OW/W - $375

CGC 9.4 Batman # 200 - White Pages - $435

CGC 9.4 Showcase # 75 - White Pages - $450

CGC 9.4 Showcase # 79 - Cream/OW - $295

CGC 9.2 Amazing Spiderman # 129 - OW - $690

CGC 9.6 Amazing Spiderman # 194 - OW/W - $225

CGC 9.0 Tales of Suspense # 52 - OW - $795

CGC 6.5 Strange Tales # 110 (U.K. Variant Edition) - $495

CGC 9.2 Vampirella # 1 - OW/W - $1,490 (1969)

CGC 7.5 Avengers # 4 - C/OW - $995

CGC 9.6 Flash # 208 - $295

CGC 9.6 Detective # 416 - $375

CGC 9.6 Daredevil # 158 - $475

CGC 9.4 Batman # 230 - $290

CGC 9.6 Batman # 231 - $285

CGC 9.4 Batman # 236 - $225

CGC 9.4 Batman # 240 - $185

CGC 9.4 Detective # 410 - $195

CGC 9.4 Batman # 214 - $395

CGC 9.4 Batman # 211 - $295

CGC 9.2 Batman # 208 - $195