• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

THOR 138 - 140

11 posts in this topic

Much to my shock, as I was going through some books to list here and on ebay, I came across some really sharp copies of these issues. Only strange because I don't ordinarily pursue high grade silver age books, but there they were. I have no idea when I bought them.

Anyone looking for these? I'd put them at VF+ to VF/NM, edging closer to VF/NM. I find it very difficult to call any SA books NM or even NM-, so I won't even go there. Let me know and I'll post them up. They're a little bit more expensive than what I normally list here, so that's why I'm asking. I know people here like the action in the $5-$20 BIN range usually.

No, thrifty. The ones who buy here at least. They like to spread their fun out over lots of books. It's easier to do impulse buys here when the books aren't too expensive. I'm almost tempted to keep these because I don't have much sharp SA, but then I get hit each month with the massive daycare and babysitter bill and my priorities get rearranged.

Yes, but the spending of $25-$30 each to get (maybe) $50 a pop books certified doesn't make much sense for me. 3 or 4 years ago it might have when a VF+ slab of books like these might have sold for over guide, but nowadays....

I could send them to Timulty and he could certify that they're in grade.... tongue.gif

ok, tonight. it's a nice day out and we'll be taking baby blob to the park and playground for his first ride on the baby swings.

893scratchchin-thumb.gifm, pricing on these...there are some "VF+/NMs" up on ebay right now that look like they're probably VG/Fines and they aren't going for much......

hmm, pricing on these...there are some "VF+/NMs" up on ebay right now that look like they're probably VG/Fines and they aren't going for much......

Say no more. I'll Take your VF/NM's for $5.00 each, but you have to cover the shipping. sumo.gif

poke2.gif

Much to my shock, as I was going through some books to list here and on ebay, I came across some really sharp copies of these issues. Only strange because I don't ordinarily pursue high grade silver age books, but there they were. I have no idea when I bought them.

Anyone looking for these? I'd put them at VF+ to VF/NM, edging closer to VF/NM. I find it very difficult to call any SA books NM or even NM-, so I won't even go there. Let me know and I'll post them up. They're a little bit more expensive than what I normally list here, so that's why I'm asking. I know people here like the action in the $5-$20 BIN range usually.

I'll take them if the price is right for me and you. PM me. Glenn out.