• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WTB: Looking for a primo McFarlane ASM or Spider-Man page

13 posts in this topic

A hint of sarcasm? 16K is understandable, with covers going for 25K - 50K, and if a major villian was involved, I'd have to think about it seriously...but 16K?!? I think 10K-12K is VERY FMV...thoughts?

I think it's aggressive...but it is hard to find that stuff and someone will eventually pay it, either with straight cash or more likey a combo of trade/cash.....But 10-12k is right , as far as I know.

This splash has been around the block and around again, and again. Yet, somehow the price keeps going up. confused-smiley-013.gif

I'm not complaining, but that page is too early in McFarlane's development of Spider-Man...it that exact page was done 10 - 15 issues later, there'd be 'spagetti webbing' all over the place and I'd be after it...thanks though!

It's all subjective...I know of a cover being offered for 13K - that is well priced and a splash page being offered at 16K - which is overpriced...I'm trying to be smarter now and not throwing cash at anything that comes up...

It's all subjective...I know of a cover being offered for 13K - that is well priced and a splash page being offered at 16K - which is overpriced...I'm trying to be smarter now and not throwing cash at anything that comes up...

I know which cover your talking about too...I don't like it though.