• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sean Phillips Hellblazer covers

34 posts in this topic

Thanks Mr NSN. I have been thinking about buying a cover and remembered his site and one cover in particular. I cannot remember the issue but I think John is at a football game crushed against a chainlink fence or some such. Also how do I put a picture icon beneath my name?

Should I go to the how to use a computer forum?

I happened to see this auction:

link to the cover you're looking for

(this isn't my auction). Thanks,

Tim

Nah, I would only soil my boots in doing so. poke2.gif The only reason I didn't bid on the darn thing was that I couldn't determine it was legit. I don't like low feed back auctions.

Mark is a good guy. I have known him for a while now. He does have the zombies pages over priced though. 250 minimum each. No way. Maybe 100 on panels and 300 on splashes. For 250 I can get a nice wrightson page or put a tad more and buy a neal adams sketch or a kaluta commission. or a stack of Jae Lee prelims or a couple clayton crain ghost rider pages. or maybe even a cheap turner. Why would I pay that much for a zombies page. They will cool off and he will sell them for less.

Mark is a good guy. I have known him for a while now. He does have the zombies pages over priced though. 250 minimum each. No way. Maybe 100 on panels and 300 on splashes. For 250 I can get a nice wrightson page or put a tad more and buy a neal adams sketch or a kaluta commission. or a stack of Jae Lee prelims or a couple clayton crain ghost rider pages. or maybe even a cheap turner. Why would I pay that much for a zombies page. They will cool off and he will sell them for less.

But, if you reacall, Mark said he didn't set the prices on them. Sean told him how much to sell them for when he sent them. Sometimes the reps are not the ones trying to stick it to ya.