• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What Constitutes Bondage According to CGC?

13 posts in this topic

I'd always assumed it was just that someone was tied up on the cover. I don't know. Maybe it has to be "classic" form (someone tied to a chair) in order to deserve the labeling?

Brian

always wondered about this one. sometimes comics are denoted "Bondage Cover" on the label, and other times not. anyone know what's the discerning factor?

It is definitely a bindage cover. I suggest you post this in ASK CGC! grin.gif

............and a bondage one as well. POV take your eyes off the spine and look at the girl.

'shroom - LMAO!!

Brilliant!! 893applaud-thumb.gif

Yes ... YES ... laugh at my condition. Make fun. it is ok! I assure you I have been made fun of in the past. Si wat ef aye tind towerds aann ocasionel typografic eror? Iz thet thee ind uf thuh wurld?

I assume that any book that Overstreet has consistently called 'bondage cover' gets the same notation from CGC. Course as kinky as squirrelly ol Bob is, a cover got to be extra XXX nasty to make the grade.