• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nikos61 : Dailey Specials

191 posts in this topic

I will be posting daily specials, from 1 - 3 books. For those who want to put items aside for them till they want to settle up, thats cool with me. For the rest, you can settle up anytime you are ready.

I will be making a venture to Philly in June for the con, so any forum members that will be there as a bonus, I can hand deliver your books smile.gif at that time.

From SA - MA, from slabs to raw, who know what tomorrow will bring grin.gif

Anywho, today special is Amazing Adventures #11. Real, pretty book. I have this estimated at a VF+, and if not for the tiny chip on the LRC it would be a strong VF/NM.

Asking price is $145.00

aa11.jpg

3 random Batman titles, all in NM or better condition. Also as a bonus a free copy of Swamp Thing #7 in FN condition.

Asking Price : $10.00

bl1.jpg

bl2.jpg

bl3.jpg

bl4.jpg

Sorry grin.gif

As for the Spidey 252s I know I have a couple of more slabbed and I believe a couple more raw, Ill check to see if I can dig them out.

As for the Spidey 252s I know I have a couple of more slabbed and I believe a couple more raw, Ill check to see if I can dig them out.

Thanks for having a look. If you find a nm one with nice qp then takeit.gif

Prefer raw but a slab would do just fine flowerred.gif