• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anyone have the complete Maximum carnage FS

16 posts in this topic

Here are a few things I was going to buy off ebay, thought I would give members first chance for some paypal. I don't collect CGC books, I want copies to read and put in my PC. I am looking to pay roughly ebay prices, I don't want to spend $20 on something I can buy for $5.

Complete Maximum Carnage story ALL 14 PTS

Amazing Spiderman 361-363

Venom " The Vault"

Venom 1st mini 1-6

Carnage "Mind Bomb" and "its a wonderful life"

What if #108 "Cosmic Carnage"

What if #11FF, 13 Conan, 16 Wolverine vs Conan, 43 Conan NY, 44 venom vs punisher, Not sure the # but its Spisey and MJ becomes Red Sonja

There are NM+ copies of ASM 361-63 currently posted in my random BIN thread ($15)

MJ turns into Red Sonja in MTU 79. Got a nice $5 copy if interested.

Have most of the Maximum Carnage in unread NM/MT condition

thecollector PM sent

The-beyonder I will LYK (BTW did you receive my paypal payment earlier today for the Max Carnage)

That would be me. And no, payment has not yet been received. confused-smiley-013.gif

Corrected now...thanks for LMK

thecollector PM sent

The-beyonder I will LYK (BTW did you receive my paypal payment earlier today for the Max Carnage)

That would be me. And no, payment has not yet been received. confused-smiley-013.gif

Right now there really isn't any deals. LMK what you have.

If your deals fall through, let me know. I have 3 longboxes of only ASM 361-363. (plus various longboxes of others.. Venom LS's, etc.)

thumbsup2.gif

Right now there really isn't any deals. LMK what you have.

If your deals fall through, let me know. I have 3 longboxes of only ASM 361-363. (plus various longboxes of others.. Venom LS's, etc.)

thumbsup2.gif

Go see JoeyPost's new BIN Thread... He has NM sets for $10.

I could do that too and possibly have NM+ sets but you're probably better off just getting them from him.

Here are a few things I was going to buy off ebay, thought I would give members first chance for some paypal. I don't collect CGC books, I want copies to read and put in my PC. I am looking to pay roughly ebay prices, I don't want to spend $20 on something I can buy for $5.

Complete Maximum Carnage story ALL 14 PTS

Amazing Spiderman 361-363

Venom " The Vault"

Venom 1st mini 1-6

Carnage "Mind Bomb" and "its a wonderful life"

What if #108 "Cosmic Carnage"

What if #11FF, 13 Conan, 16 Wolverine vs Conan, 43 Conan NY, 44 venom vs punisher, Not sure the # but its Spisey and MJ becomes Red Sonja

About 4 months to late, sold them all on ebay, sorry!