• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FlyingDonut's Spring Cleaning Sale with BINs - Golden Age, Slabs and More!

171 posts in this topic

Fabulous Fox book: Tegra, Jungle Empress 1. Not a bondage cover, but bondage throughout, and I do mean THROUGHOUT this book. Wild wild wild stuff. Has the crappy paper typical to almost all Fox books, but a solid FINE copy with a bright cover. $150

tegra1.jpg

Post an FF 166 so I can get out of here. grin.gif

No slabbed one. I've got a bunch of raw ones - my grail original art cover. Bechara has it. He wants $15K. frustrated.gifscrewy.gif

Captain Marvel Adventures 24. Early issue. Was part of a bound volume, so is trimmed, and half of the back cover is neatly cut away. VERY bright and clean copy. Hard to grade, so go with what the description is. $50

captainmarveladventures24.jpg

What's the PQ on the CMA 42?

Pretty nice actually. The book does have an overhang at the centerfold, the front half is about a quarter of an inch overhung from the second half (does that make sense?). Captain Marvel battles Hitler!