• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FlyingDonut's Spring Cleaning Sale with BINs - Golden Age, Slabs and More!

171 posts in this topic

Dan: I'm guessing that because you are selling things from the "collection" that you are happy, and that I'm not going to be getting a "what the heck did you sell me?" email in the future smile.gif BTW I'm gonna stop watching this thread from now on, so I don't kick myself and watch you take all the profits I coulda cashed in on. smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif All the best.

Jim

Today's stuff begins now! Very random selection of goodness. Add $5 for shipping in the US, $10 overseas, combine to save money on shipping.

See something you like? Hit me with an takeit.gif and paypal me, books will go out first thing!

Creepy 10. First published artwork by Frank Brunner (would make a cool Signature Series book). VF/NM. Slight non-color breaking creases at edge, beautiful copy. ebay

creepy10.jpg

Superman 252, DC 100 Page Super Spectacular DC-13. Wraparound Neal Adams cover. Creases at all four corners, looks like it wasn't stored properly. Call it a F/F+, spine is near perfect. ebay

superman252.jpg

Superman 423. Last issue of the original Superman series. Alan Moore story, the classic "Whatever happened to the Man of Tomorrow" story, first part. VF-. Getting hard to find, surprisingly, as it is now 20 years old. $5

superman423.jpg