• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FlyingDonut's Spring Cleaning Sale with BINs - Golden Age, Slabs and More!

171 posts in this topic

Detective Comics 344-349. 348 and 349 have Kubert covers. Average grade again in the VG range, a little lower, maybe VG- on the a couple of them. Again, solid reading copies. Now on eBay

detective344.jpg

And finally Detective Comics 370-373. 370 Fine, first Adams Batman cover. 371 Fine "classic" (Overstreet) Batgirl cover. 372 Fine Adams cover, 373 Fine - very nice books, fun little run. Guide is $80 Now on eBay

detective370.jpg

Rangers Comics 26. Why has this cover not been broken out? Simply stunning artwork. Somebody (rob) should make this into a shirt. I'd buy one. Small chips at top edge. Solid FINE SOLD

rangers26.jpg

couldn't resist........... cloud9.gif

thanks to frederic for giving me the heads-up............. thumbsup2.gif

HUGE collection just arrived (major props to CGCworld). There's all sorts of cool stuff in there - I haven't gone through all of it. I did see a ton of high grade 70s Archies, if that floats anybody's boat (no Betty and Veronica 320-322 mad.gif). I'll be putting a lot of things up, but if anybody has any special requests I'll try to find them.

Mica - your Tarzans are there!

I'll be putting a lot of things up, but if anybody has any special requests I'll try to find them.

Higher grade FF's, Hulk, Inhumans, Thor, Avengers, Captain America, Defenders.

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Or did you want specific issue numbers?

Creepy 2. Frazetta cover/interiors F/F+ (that's a crease on the bottom edge, not a tear - just very noticeable on the black cover) tough book to find Now on eBay

creepy2.jpg

Emergency 1, Charlton magazine. Neal Adams, Russ Heath artwork. Gorgeous copy, appears to have never been opened NM $35

emergency1.jpg

Always like Randolph Mantooth.....Now thats a name smile.gif

Oh yes, grasshopper.

Poe: We have a good collection this month, Lee-You?

Lee-You: A fine one Master Poe. Already, I have found two pieces of rare beauty. I am most grateful.

Probably not tonight, but there's a near complete run in there. What numbers are you looking for?

Oh yes, grasshopper.

Poe: We have a good collection this month, Lee-You?

Lee-You: A fine one Master Poe. Already, I have found two pieces of rare beauty. I am most grateful.

Probably not tonight, but there's a near complete run in there. What numbers are you looking for?

1, 2, 3, 7, 10, 11, 14, 15 & 17. thumbsup2.gif