• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What a steal!

7 posts in this topic

I will gladly sell my spiderman #1 bagged issues for 1/4 of his asking price.

Someone needs to listen to Whitney and remember, "Crack is Wack" before pricing there books.

Check out these amazing bargains! This guy is almost giving his comics away

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZbiddusterQQhtZ-1

I don't know what new form of crack he recently went on, but if you check his feedback he used to sell comics at a reasonable price. confused-smiley-013.gif

I don't think he usually deals with comics. If you check out his viewable feedback, you see that recently he's bought ONE comic (MAGADALENA #3 GOLD "Cow Girls" Ltd. Ed. of 500, I don't know who gives a [embarrassing lack of self control] about that) and s/he bought a bunch of cookbooks. And he sold abou 6 random comics that looked like they had completely randomly assigned BIN prices. And he's sold some VHS tapes. My guess? he's a pawn store or something and he got a collection of comics in and has no idea what he's doing with them

Either that, or he is indeed smoking crack. I prefer to imagine the latter, it's the more entertaining option

I will gladly sell my spiderman #1 bagged issues for 1/4 of his asking price.

Someone needs to listen to Whitney and remember, "Crack is Wack" before pricing there books.

Heck, I'd sell mine for 1/20 of his asking price!

All I can say is screwy.gif