• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WTB Cliffhanger variants of Battle chasers & Danger girl

17 posts in this topic

I am looking for some Cliffhanger variants of Battle Chasers and Danger girl. PLMK what you have (include scans if possible) and add a price (or PM me if you don't want to post it).

Kidcolt

I think its issue 3 that has 3 covers, I have all of them I know.

Plus I have a few others. I will check and get back to you tommorrow <once I am home from work>

#3 did have three covers.

There is a San Diego Con variant also (same cover, just says San Diego Con).

I have a few that are misprinted inside. They reprinted the same pages three times over. Only found them at one store. Really weird.

Pat

I have the Danger Girl #1 "Danger Sized Edition" if you are interested. Probably the toughest Cliffhanger book to get, especially in HG. $50 shipped.

Also FRANK FRAZETTA`S FANTASY ILLUSTRATED #2 which featured an exclusive Battle Chasers story by Joe Mad pre-issue 1.

Might be able to find you one or two other books as well.

Scan? Its not the toughest or the most popular (Variant #2 smoking gun cover).

It's the toughest in high grade, without a doubt. Obviously because of the size it would be impossible to scan but if you want i'll try and get you some digital snaps tomorrow.

Some issues but some of the variants are not listed. There isn't a chrome #1, preview or a few others. I have won the Chrome issue twice on ebay and still don't have it in my collection. First one I never recieved it after several months paypal reward me a refund, the second time the seller became NLR...didn't get a refund or the comic. I will take my chance with my fellow members first this time...3rd times the charm haha.

I'm sure you've all looked on the bay, but there are several Battle Chasers there now.