• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Misc Golden Age Comics For Sale!

65 posts in this topic

Offering up some misc. Golden Age comics, PM/post with any questions! Shipping will be $5 in US & Canada no matter how many books, foreign TBD.

th_crimednp32.jpg

Crime Does Not Pay #32 $75 Stressing right edge but no pieces out, off-white pages

Back Cover

Oh yeah, all comics are complete with no restoration, tape, or interior pieces out unless noted. Nor have they been pressed.

th_advunknown5-2.jpg

Adventures Into the Unknown #5 $20

Back Cover

th_advunknown7-2.jpg

Adventures Into the Unknown #7 $30 A couple of small black color touches on spine

Back Cover

Offering up some misc. Golden Age comics, PM/post with any questions! Shipping will be $5 in US & Canada no matter how many books, foreign TBD.

th_crimednp32.jpg

Crime Does Not Pay #32 $75 Stressing right edge but no pieces out, off-white pages

Back Cover

PM sent.

Oh yeah, all comics are complete with no restoration, tape, or interior pieces out unless noted. Nor have they been pressed.

th_advunknown5-2.jpg

Adventures Into the Unknown #5 $20

Back Cover

th_advunknown7-2.jpg

Adventures Into the Unknown #7 $30 A couple of small black color touches on spine

Back Cover

takeit.gif

You got hustled. That book was worth, at least, an Alpaca!!!! grin.gif

I agree... And that's why I was happy with the whole 12 chickens, etc deal... Dang, but this whole comic thing is getting complicated with the exchange rates and all... stooges.gif

You got hustled. That book was worth, at least, an Alpaca!!!! grin.gif

I agree... And that's why I was happy with the whole 12 chickens, etc deal... Dang, but this whole comic thing is getting complicated with the exchange rates and all... stooges.gif

Damn foreigners/New Yorkers and their exchange rates! makepoint.gif