• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wanted: Lois Lane #11

14 posts in this topic

Back in the day when I was on the convention circuit with a friend,I had another friend who was piecing together a Lois set.I always got to read the new additions that I picked up for him.That Kurt Schaffenburger(sp?) art is some of my favorite Superman art of all time.Wayne Boring will always be my favorite though.Which grade copy did you choose?GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) thumbsup2.gif

Back in the day when I was on the convention circuit with a friend,I had another friend who was piecing together a Lois set.I always got to read the new additions that I picked up for him.That Kurt Schaffenburger(sp?) art is some of my favorite Superman art of all time.Wayne Boring will always be my favorite though.Which grade copy did you choose?GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) thumbsup2.gif

I went with the Good, the entire collection cost me over $2000 to put together and range from Good - NM with most being in the Fine range. Thanks Again flowerred.gif