• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: AAGC SA Daredevil books

22 posts in this topic

I have a handful or two of the AAGC Silver Age Daredevil books left from a prior eBay sale. They are now available as BINs for the CGC Forum. Simply post an takeit.gif and its yours. Shipping: exact Priority Mail in the US; Airmail Letter Post everywhere else.

Read more about the AAGC

Thanks!

Larry

Daredevil 9 VG/Fine BIN $31

x.DD009nf.jpgx.DD009nb.jpg

Sorry, DD 16 and 17 sold on eBay a few weeks ago.

And, its funny, but Noel didn't own any BA DD issues.

He >did< own quite a few BA ASM - but they aren't going to be ready to go up on the block until several months from now. I've gotta get through all the SA stuff...

Larry

Well, there >was< SA ASM - that went and sold out even before the DD books.

Just to let you know, I have been posting about these sales in the eBay Marketplace using the keyword AAGC; sorry you missed 'em. confused-smiley-013.gif

[Please Arch don't holler at me]

This weekend, 24 issues of Tales of Suspense (53 - 99), Iron Man 1-6, and Captain America 100 - 106 will all be up for sale on eBay. Same original owner collection - low starting bids.

After you are all done buying here, look for them late on Sunday night. 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

Larry