• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OT: Cartoon Animation Cels

42 posts in this topic

I have a couple from the Akira movie in my CAF gallery.

Here is one of my favorites from the all-time classic: Duck Dodgers in the 24 1/2 century.

DuckDOdgers1.jpg

Hi Steve - beautiful. Original production background I assume? Do you remember the Duck Dodgers setup I sold quite a few years back? One of two setups known with Daffy. Would have looked great over your background.

I sold it to a UK buyer and as far as I know it is still with him. I can find out for you if he is willing to part with it... but I doubt it tongue.gif

I know where the second (and better) setup is also grin.gif - I've been trying to pry it from the collector for years Christo_pull_hair.gif it is a two-cel setup (2 cels side by side) with Daffy, porky and Marvin Martian.

DuckDodgers2.jpg

That's awesome. I love the Duck Dodgers cartoon, and that shot of Planet X is incredible. What did that cost and when did you get it? What would something like that go for now? In my mind something like that must go for thousands, but I'm hoping maybe with no characters it might only be hundreds.

That's awesome. I love the Duck Dodgers cartoon, and that shot of Planet X is incredible. What did that cost and when did you get it? What would something like that go for now? In my mind something like that must go for thousands, but I'm hoping maybe with no characters it might only be hundreds.

easily thousands

My neighbor is a Scooby Doo freak. Has the ultimate Scooby Doo cel arrangement from the original series: The one with all of them running!

Got it directly from Hanna and Barbera when he was in college.

Was pretty awesome to see.....

My neighbor is a Scooby Doo freak. Has the ultimate Scooby Doo cel arrangement from the original series: The one with all of them running!

Got it directly from Hanna and Barbera when he was in college.

Was pretty awesome to see.....

I love Scooby Doo also. If i ever buy a cel, it will be from Scooby Doo for sure.