• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

How old are Comic Collectors?
4 4

How old are you?   

33 members have voted

1. 1. How old are you?

602 posts in this topic

Thanks for your interest...my collection is a real cross section of comic books from my

ALL-WINNERS #4 in 1942 to WEIRD-SCIENCE-FANTASY #26 in 1954 with other one-

shots like The ATOMIC THUNDERBOLT #1 from 1946 to KO KOMICS #1 in 1945 and

all in still pretty good shape.

mm

Show us some scans Marty, I would love to see them also.

If I was to show scans from my collection, what would be the best thread...Gold?

mm

I think all of the age forums have at least one general posting thread with many specifics. Gold, where I spend the most time, has a post what's new in your gold collection, plus multiple others like by publisher, pedigree, cover artist, etc. Right now we are sharing our favorite book by issue number per day. Today we are up to #29 so I posted copied of Speed Comics #29, tomorrow will be #30, etc.

Silver has similar as does Bronze and Copper.

Just jump right in - more than enough room and would love to see some of your books.

44 but my son keeps me younger then my age. Watching adventure time or playing skylanders etc make me feel like I am a kid. Collecting comics since 10 but stopped for a bit when I went to college and got back into it mid 20's.