• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

How old are Comic Collectors?
4 4

How old are you?   

33 members have voted

1. 1. How old are you?

602 posts in this topic

49 and never stopped collecting.Yet I haven't acquired my ultimate grail of Tec.#27. :pullhair:

50 3 weeks ago, I doubt I will ever get a Tec #27 or Action #1.

I would like to think that I may hit a very low grade Batman #1 & Superman #1 in my lifetime though, I would actually like to complete both titles at some point :wishluck:

Only 113 Batman issues and 82 Superman issues to go :cry::facepalm:

49 and never stopped collecting.Yet I haven't acquired my ultimate grail of Tec.#27. :pullhair:

50 3 weeks ago, I doubt I will ever get a Tec #27 or Action #1.

I would like to think that I may hit a very low grade Batman #1 & Superman #1 in my lifetime though, I would actually like to complete both titles at some point :wishluck:

Only 113 Batman issues and 82 Superman issues to go :cry::facepalm:

Well at least I'm not the oldest. lol One day I will own a Tec 27.I just might have to sell half my collection to get it,and that would be pretty damn difficult for me(emotionally).

Be gentle. :ohnoez:

46 and still a kid at heart. Quit collecting back in 93 when my first child came along just recently got the itch to get back in now that he is going to college will get back in slowly :)