• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WTB: ASM #100

17 posts in this topic

The Rules of me buying your ASM 100:

This topic will be opend Untill May 1, 2006, and then I will see who's I will buy. (This is better then asking you to hold it for 6 days)

I will pay by PayPal (Cash).

I am looking for 5.0+ or no lower then 3.0, CGCed would be accepted, but am looking for this issue from $20-80

(but yes, show me your CGCed copies)

I am doing this aswell, as my mom wanted me to, before she gives me the money

to buy it. Thank you for reading this.

Now let me see your ASM's! popcorn.gif

The Rules of me buying your ASM 100:

This topic will be opend Untill May 1, 2006, and then I will see who's I will buy. (This is better then asking you to hold it for 6 days)

I will pay by PayPal (Cash).

I am looking for 5.0+ or no lower then 3.0, CGCed would be accepted, but am looking for this issue from $20-80

(but yes, show me your CGCed copies)

I am doing this aswell, as my mom wanted me to, before she gives me the money

to buy it. Thank you for reading this.

Now let me see your ASM's! popcorn.gif

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

ASM-100-FC.jpg

ASM-100-BC.jpg

Will post it tomorrow night. I was kidding about the 80+55 though. Probably not as nice as I remember it, given that those NMs I bought in 1995 all look like VF/NMs now despite encapsulation in mylar, buffered backing boards, etc.

Will post it tomorrow night. I was kidding about the 80+55 though. Probably not as nice as I remember it, given that those NMs I bought in 1995 all look like VF/NMs now despite encapsulation in mylar, buffered backing boards, etc.

thumbsup2.gif Will be looking forward to seeing it.