• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Eerie #2

17 posts in this topic

I'm curious to know if Eerie #2 with a great Wally Wood Bondage cover is a scarce issue. I posted a scan of this book about a year ago and all of a sudden five board members have PM'd wanting to know if I wanted to sell the book. It's only in about 2.5-3.0 condition--though the cover is really glossy. LMK.

Thanks

Maybe folks really like the cover? confused-smiley-013.gif

Eerie2.jpg

Is that your book Adam Strange ?

Yes. yay.gif

If so sell it to me right away yay.gif

No. sorry.gif

I like the look of yours as the colors look nice but I would still go crazy looking for a betetr copy. Thanks for the reply to my PM.

Was there ever an article on Wally Wood in CBM? I'd like to find out more about him.

Probably, but I'm not remembering the issue.

I would recommend the recently published book Wallace Wood: Against the Grain.

WOW the Golden Age Gods musta heard my pleas and I found a Fine copy ! 27_laughing.gif too funny. Hopefully Ill have it here next week.

-

eerie2mine.jpg

Nice pick up....maybe we can do a census on the book in this thread alone.

Steve, I didn't know you were collecting horror comics! Thats a great cover for the Eerie #2 , hope you show it to me one of these days! Thats a dynamite cover! Adam you got a great book, thanks for sharing it with us! Erik