• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: Batman 237 CGC 9.2 White and more HG "keys"

98 posts in this topic

I'm very sorry again...I tell ya you start whipping out the good books and bam...feeding frenzy.

I've officially met my goal guys. I want to thank everyone out there who looked, chatted, got frustrated(it's hard work selling books, almost as hard as letting them go). All the books still listed in the thread(with pictures and prices) are still up for grabs until tomorrow morning. Everyone will see what this bought me in a few days. Again thanks-John

Anfield, if you really want the book, I offer it to him John. It's nice, but there's always another day.

I'll let you guys talk it over...both prices probably shake out the same...I was talking with you first so you got the book confused-smiley-013.gif Anyway, you guys let me know and I will accomodate.

Anfield, if you really want the book, I offer it to him John. It's nice, but there's always another day.

John said you beat me on the PM's by a few seconds so it's your book and rightly so. Congratulations and thanks for your very generous offer. If you ever decide to sell it just let me know flowerred.gif

Funny thing is i had this same problem with a WF 199 that Nikos sold and i missed it by a couple of seconds. Days like this i wish i was Superman or the Flash! 27_laughing.gif

Cleaning up. These books are left until tomorrow morning.

Batman 237

CGC 9.2 White

Press-free.

New Teen Titans 2

CGC 9.6 OW/White

Press-free

Superman 233

CGC 9.4 White

Press-free

Joker 1

CGC 9.6 OW/W

Perfect centering

JLA 98 9.2 OW Pages(I bought this on accident from Superworld as a 9.4)

Neal-c

Flash 209

cgc 9.2 c/ow

Flash 172

cgc 9.0 ow/w

a tough book with one of my favorite covers...but I have another so...

GL 81

CGC 9.2 White