• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

no justice for JUSTICE?

28 posts in this topic

I think its getting to be a shame that Alex Ross painted his heart out on this mini series, only to be it totally eclipsed by Infinity Crisis and everything else going on. Th elatest issue had page after page of top notch Ross work. Ill admit that the tsory has been a bit hard to follow, but, then again, Im really very lost in IC too!

I think Justice would have been an even better seller if it came out a little more frequently than every 2 months...I had to read the whole thing again just to follow the storyline. I agree though...awesome art.

I think Justice would have been an even better seller if it came out a little more frequently than every 2 months...I had to read the whole thing again just to follow the storyline. I agree though...awesome art.

I've had the same "what the heck was going on" issues with it since it's been so slow. Don't weep for Alex though, Justice has been selling REALLY well.

Yeah, I read 5 after completely forgetting what happened in 1-4. I'm going to have to get all 12 and read them in one sitting.

If I can come up with the cash and the page becomes available, I am going to buy that Captain Marvel Page. That is just awesome and each issue seems to get better and better. Love the pacing but agree, they need to release it more than an issue every other month.

I totally agree that this series was mislaunched.

I have completely lost my place and I cannot recall what has happened issue to issue. If I had know I would have to wait till the whole series is out to read and follow the story I might as well have waited for the HC collection that will most certainly come out.

Ubie X

Well, in short, JLA is getting their [embarrassing lack of self control] handed to them , one by one, by the new Legion of Doom. Meanwhile, LoD is telling the world about the absence of superheroes (because they're torturing them) and how they are going to cure the world's ills (yea, right).

I think it's a great series. I don't think I can handle more than an issue every 2 months.

I just read #5, and it's one of the best books I've read in a VERY long time. Just great storytelling. And the art...Timulty is right about that Captain Marvel page. I also love the two-page spread of the Batcave, and the two-page spread of Superman punching Batman. GREAT stuff.

sales are great, but i agree, it was badly timed with IC.

great OOC story though. loving the artwork, esp the covers. it's the title I anticipate the most every month.

Not replying to anyone specifically....

I love the book and I'm not a big DC fan. BTW, Justice was solicited as a B-Monthly book from the beginning and it's been on schedule so far.

I love the book and I'm not a big DC fan. BTW, Justice was solicited as a B-Monthly book from the beginning and it's been on schedule so far.

I don't think anyone is saying that the book is late- just released too slowly for our tastes.

I don't think anyone is saying that the book is late- just released too slowly for our tastes.

Yea, I'd like to see it once a week myself.

thumbsup2.gif